Discover without further delay the trailer for the collaboration between the universes of Monster Hunter World and Final Fantasy XIV.
SQUARE ENIX today unveils more information about Capcom’s highly anticipated collaboration with Monster Hunter: World , which hits FINAL FANTASY XIV: Stormblood on August 7. This mix of genres, first revealed at E3 2018, will push players to their limits when they face-to-face with the King of Heaven, Rathalos.
Level 70 players who have completed the main quest of the Stormblood expansion will be able to face this majestic animal in normal and extreme difficulty of the “ Big Hunt ” challenge after update 4.36. They can also find the last chapter of Eureka, the forbidden land; Eureka Pagos. While the normal mode of the challenge will pit Rathalos against a team of 8 Warriors of Light, the extreme mode will be reserved for four valiant fighters, while including some additional game mechanics in homage to Monster Hunter: World.
A selection of awards will also be on the program:
- A new armor – inspired by Rathalos
- New mascots – Poogie and Palico
- A new mount – Rathalos
- A new home decoration – BBQ brooch
Producer and Director Naoki Yoshida also gave a first taste of the content that will arrive with Update 4.4 during “Letter from the Producer LIVE”:
- New main quests
- New side quests – The four sacred animals and more from Hildibrand
- New dungeons – The Burn and the Sainte-Mocianne Arboretum (brutal)
- New Challenge – Suzaku
- New raid – Omega: Alphastice
- Changes to Jobs, PvP, Combat System, Eureka, Gathering and Crafting, Large Companies, Housing, Gold Saucer and more.